July 4, 2016

What I Want- Processing

I want to bake and cook confidently and with no stress before my children.

I want to keep a well run and peaceful home.

I want to conduct my own in depth studies rather than always reading other people's.

I want to read all of the books I have lined up and stacked up around me.

I want to find peace, calm and creativity in our home.

I want to introduce my children to music and creativity.

I want to learn new languages and new words.

I want to learn to play an instrument.

I want to camp as a family.

I want to weekend trip.

I want to enjoy every last drop out of this season of life.

I want to homeschool effectively and enjoyably.

I want to cut out excess distraction.

I want to know in calmness and certainty who I am and not who I think people want me to be.

I want to quit surviving.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...