April 22, 2016

April 21, 2016

Today Isaac, at 11 1/2 months really got himself up on his knees and started excitedly crawling around with Claire delightedly clapping and a miserable, strep straddled Sophie moaning, "I can't see! I can't see!!!" (The video I was taking).

Sophie has started calling all dairy products, "Macee-ro- CHEESE!" We don't know why-- but it's funny.


In the last month we've gone from sleepless nights to a mostly sleeping through the night baby. We've gone from an out of her bed for hours on end 2 year old to a (mostly) staying in bed girl thanks to giving up naps. Pardon me while I wail on the front lawn...

I'm back.

We've gone from two in diapers to a "big girl" who goes in the potty and is quite proud about it. We've gone from a baby with two bottom teeth and everything being mashed up, to a baby with four top teeth sprouting and cutting out at once.

We've gone from a Burr Oak in our back yard all spindly and bare to bright green leaves and splashes of spring life out our window.

It's been a good month.

2 comments:

Stace said...

Yay! Good for good months!

The Reeds said...

Yes right?!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...