February 15, 2016

Beach and Home

We left last week for a work trip for J in Puerto Rico. It was such a luxury to be able to go with him and little Isaac traveled for free so came along. My in laws stayed with the girls.

We stayed in San Juan Puerto Rico. It was a week of reading, cuddles, infinity pools overlooking old town and the bay, vomit, explosive baby diahrreah and a sick husband. Overall... I was quite honestly so overjoyed to be back home.

There came a morning where a wave of panic struck me unexpectedly and I thought, "Oh Lord I just want to be home with my children."

So while it was nice, it was too long gone. And oh the hugs, cuddles, and love when we returned...


 Home, sweet, safe, comfortable, washing machine available, all together home!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...