August 7, 2015

Dairy Free Number Three Round Two

Remember this post from when Isaac was a fussy bear?

He "spit up" massive amounts in eruptive ways after every feeding then his little veins bulged as he screamed forever after each feeding.

All in all babies be babies but I want to document this.

Some people are just skeptical. That's fine. I can be too.

But Zantac made no difference for our little Bubs so I cut out dairy. Oh my precious dairy!

Bleu cheese, feta or Gorgonzola too-
Dairy, my dairy I just love you!

Alas I gave it up. Every last morsel and drop of dairy.
(You may recall that I did this for a year with Claire... oh the sacrifices of motherhood!)

And... not one more "spit up" projectile episode.

I cheated and lo and behold, the roaring from the pits spewing followed by screaming ensued.

So needless to say I am dairy free.

And a believer.

2 comments:

Stace said...

I'm right there with you! I have had many skeptics too, but my baby is a totally different baby dairy free!

The Reeds said...

I forgot you are too! I hate to do it but the difference is unbelievable. He is actually happy and visibly not in pain. Not to mention he doesn't choke non stop on his own projectile spit up.. I'm soooooo happy with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...