May 24, 2015

Baby Isaac

On May 11 our sweet baby Isaac came into the world at 6:59 pm weighing 8 lbs 9 oz.

I was so happy to not be pregnant anymore and laughed with joy when I finally saw him. Only days before Claire guessed he would have "short black hairs" and she was right.

He is absolutely precious and beautiful and we are in love.

In less than 24 hours he will be 2 weeks old and I am ready to share the story of how he came to be with us.

Until then.. I leave you with this.


We are completely in love and overjoyed.

Peace my friends,
Georgia

5 comments:

Mana Laura said...

Only yesterday I thought, "I wonder if Georgia has had that baby yet!!!" I meant to write you but got busy, etc., etc. And here you've written me! Congratulations on baby Isaac!! Yay for you!

Stace said...

I can't wait to hear his story!

The Kowals said...

Loved this post! He's beautiful and the pic of Sophie is priceless! That is one happy big sis ;) love yall

Kathy said...

How'd you convince him to not stay in until 41 weeks? I am pregnant with my fourth. The "due date" was yesterday, and I would love to convince this little one that it is time. The first 3 were all born at 40 wks 6 days. Did you use hypnobabies again? I am trying it for the first time with this one. :) Can't wait to read his birth story! He is precious!

The Reeds said...

Thanks for all for all of the comments friends! I wish I could reply to each one but blogger is silly like this. And Kathy- I wish I could have convinced him!! I tried!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...