January 27, 2015

24 Weeks Baby Number Three and Frazzled

Here's the thing. I'm not where I want to be. But I wasn't at 24 weeks with Sophie either and now I love that I have that picture and it was documented so I will share this.

Just like the last 24 weeks while pregnant with Sophie I am frazzled (and 24 weeks pregnant with Claire).

This is the month where Jacob travels a lot and it's hard.

So here I am in my yoga pants and wrinkled shirt with my hair undone. But I wanted to remember it's length and these frazzled days with two (very) lively little girls (3 1/2 and 1 1/2) who love to seek out mischief together... but I'm sooo thankful they have so much fun together and love being with each other.


You can tell I was frustrated by my children's smiles (or lack thereof). But we got it done!

To clarify- I know I'm big. Telling a pregnant woman that is just rude. Asking if the woman is sure there aren't multiples in there is rude. I've been big with both girls too. With Claire I thought it was because of the bizarre surgery while I was 16 weeks pregnant (and maybe it was) or maybe it's just my frame/make up. So...

How far along? 24 weeks  (Baby's the length of a cantaloupe or about 12 inches from head to heel).

Total weight gain: 16 lbs. Clearly not doing well this pregnancy....

Maternity clothes? Um.. seriously? I never left them.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Decent but trouble falling asleep.

Miss Anything?  So much it's not funny. Mainly my patience.

Movement:  A lot! This little one is active.

Food cravings:  Not really. Just eating too much junk.. :(

Anything making you queasy or sick: Aspartame.

Gender: It's a BOY!
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Heartburn. So.. according to the wife's tales he should have a head of hair (that would be a first!). Extreme hip pain. Extremely extreme.

Belly Button in or out? Outie ish.

Wedding rings on or off? No... I've already started to swell up. Thanks a lot poor eating.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy and carefree but the patience.. where did my patience go?!

Highlight of the week: Claire and Sophie playing and giggling together so much.. It's such a gift. And... I'm turning 36 this week! So here's to being pregnant and over 35. Woop.

Looking forward to: Getting  the girls transitioned into one room. They are super excited (well, Claire is, Sophie has no idea what's happening).

1 comment:

The Kowals said...

Maybe its different in person but from my vantage point you look amazing for carrying a third baby so close to your second. Love the long hair, your tummy looks pointy and adorable. I was always pointy. Claire's face: the classic 3 year old and Sophie's "deer in headlights" face... uh-mazing. hahah Ps. Does she have curly hair? Miss you stinkers. Both your girls had little and fair hair but what if Jacob Jr. has lots of dark hair?!? That would be fun and crazy. Miss you pumpkin.
A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...