September 5, 2014

Absence

Absence.. They say it makes the heart grow fonder.

So.. Feeling any fonder?!

Seriously, it's been months and I'm so sorry! 

I've been putting so much effort into Oatmeal Smiles that I've completely neglected this blog that I love so dearly.

Forgive me?

What we've been up to:

We travelled up to Nebraska for J's work. We visited friends along the way and went to the Omaha zoo. Awesome.

Then we visited grandparents.

And just last week we went to the beach (Gulf Shores Alabama which is beautiful!! Who knew?!)

That's it in a nutshell!
Gratuitous beach shot. Because beaches rock and I love this picture!

The girls are at the stage where they are playing together. Moments of wild laughter and giggling interposed with desperate screams and crashes. Aw.. Sweet sisterhood!



Little S is taking tentative steps and is so incredibly cuddly. Miss C is independent and loving mommy only right now so I'm eating it all up!

What have you been up to? I've missed you guys over here!

2 comments:

Mana Laura said...

HI Georgia! Welcome back. I love that beach shot too, gorgeous!
I will head over to OS! Thanks for being such a faithful commenter - or? on my blog!
Laura

The Reeds said...

Always Laura! I love the work you do and your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...