September 5, 2014

3 Year Old Interview

Look guys! Twice in one month! If you want regular posts please visit me at Oatmeal Smiles where I post regularly!

We have a clever and witty little 3 year old on our hands.

She started pre-school this past Wednesday and had a paper circle sent home with her as a "homework assignment". It should be decorated "about her".

In preparation I asked her some questions and wanted to save the response here.

Interview with a 3 Year Old


Claire- Age 3 


What is your favorite book? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (?)

What is your favorite story? The Three Little Pigs, but it's a little bit scary. The Big Bad Wolf isn't real though. 

Who should we put on your circle? Bailey, Rogan, Athan, Carly, Dakota... CLAIRE! 

What do you love? Trees! Leaves! 

What is your favorite show? Angelina Ballerina. 

What do you like to play? School... Church... 

What else do you like to do? Drawing pictures.. Sparkles.. Pink... Cats. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor! 

What is your favorite food? "Atemeal" (oatmeal).

What is your favorite song? "Holy, Holy, Holy". (side note: the other day I heard her singing this hymn with an added "Holy, Holy moly!")

What is your favorite place to go? The zoo. I want to go there with Aunt B today! 

She's a hoot!

Happy weekend friends!

4 comments:

Momfever said...

A great and very deep interview! I enjoyed reading it.

The Reeds said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you hopped over and I love the new look of your blog!
Have a great day!
Georgia :)

kristi said...

Love the "holy moly" song! Sorry I'm late on this - part of not having a computer for two and a half months means that I am just now catching up on friends' blogs. You have the sweetest girls and I love your posts here and on Facebook about them.

The Reeds said...

Thanks Kristi. I need to update more. :) Glad you're back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...