March 3, 2014

I Have An Announcement!

Hi friends!
Where have I been? (Looks around confused...).

I have been hard at work on a new little project I am excited to share with you.


I've been blogging here at Reedup for over SEVEN years...

Can you believe that?

That's like the lifespan of an iguana... or a catfish... (these are not scientifically accurate facts).

Nonetheless-

I love it here and have enjoyed a space to be completely random. Meaning, a space to be me!

The New Site...

I'm so excited to share with you my new little baby I've been working on...

Oatmeal Smiles!

I will be focusing more on cooking, parenting and some on faith.
  • I will still be posting here about our family
  • I will still be posting here about random whatevers!
  • I'm hoping you faithful friends can give me some feedback on the new site (I value your opinions so much!)
Please come over and share some comment love to help break the new site in.

So far I've put some favorites from here up over there but am excited to get some new stuff up soon!

It would mean so much if you guys would come over and check it out!

So come to Oatmeal Smiles!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...