March 11, 2014

Hi friends!

Just a quick link up today!

I love picmonkey for my free picture editing.

If you haven't used it you should try it out.

Today they are offering a free Royale day (you get extra special features). If you want to try it out use this link to picmonkey and I will get a free week of Royale! Woo hoo! Score! :)

Also, today I linked up with Kara at Mundane Faithfulness (I love her so much- you should check her out) and I wrote a letter of grace over at Oatmeal Smiles.

I hope you're all having a great day friends!

I feel now like you're my little club of friends where I can write with abandon. I love you guys and appreciate you so much.

Rest assured, I couldn't give this little cozy spot of the blogosphere up if I tried!
Love,


3 comments:

The Reeds said...

You guys rock! I got the free week of royale and I intend to use and explore every little nook and cranny it has to offer! :)

Y'all are awesome. ;)

Mrs. Pedersen said...

Love that picture and quote!! (=

The Reeds said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...