February 17, 2014

February 17, 2014- President's Day and the Park

Don't call up your friends and go to the park on President's Day, when every other mother of school age kids also goes to the park.

It was crazy.

But fun.
Sometimes I still see her little baby face and I want to cling to it, metaphorically speaking of course.

"Say 'Athan Rot'!" I finally distinguished it was "Astronaut.". A-ha.

Grass in the hair. Always a sign of being at the park.

"I'm grumpy..." she said.  Actually this is what the camera sings (?). Weird. Thanks camera toy makers.

2 comments:

The Kowals said...

um, these pictures are awesome. thank you natural light :) I love her sweet beautiful long eye lashes, the grump at the end is my absolute favorite and ps nice water mark, i loved that you angled it on her arm. you clever mama you! miss and love from RR

The Reeds said...

Miss you too Amanda! And thanks ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...