January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014- My 35th Birthday

An added bonus this year was Claire singing, "Happy birthday to you!" on repeat all day. (iphone pics)


To celebrate my birthday I'm thinking of penning a novel: "Two Weeks Without Daddy with a Teething Baby and a Tantruming Toddler: A Guide To Losing It".

I think it's going to be a BIG hit.

Also, at almost midnight on the even of my 35th birthday I'm trying to see it as a positive that my toddler is standing in her bed, cat eyes staring up at the monitor, jumping up and down singing, "Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu!"

I think she understands more than I think she does...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yep, it's HARD without daddy around. My husband was traveling a lot last winter and spring. I don't remember a lot of that time, so I must have blocked it out.

I appreciate the posts. I'm right there with you, and I could have written all these posts myself. Being a mom is tough, but it gets better - says the mom who has less than a year's worth of experience on you and has just one kid. :)

The Reeds said...

Thanks Robin. It's so much tougher than I imagined! Talk about sanctification.. slowly.. but surely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...