December 8, 2013

Side by Side: Sophie at 5 months

Well, I'm not big on details but this has gotten a little crazy.

I'm still posting these but obviously the girls aren't the same ages, in the same outfits OR in the same locations. But I'd rather just get them out there and move on.

There's beauty in imperfection right? :)
 Claire at 3.5 months and Sophie at 5 months...
 Claire at 3.5 months and Sophie at 5 months. I was afraid Sophie was about to outgrow these jammies and I love them. This is in the same location but different settings and we've redone the kitchen.

 Different everything here but I love it just the same.  Claire at 6 months (at the park with Amanda's glasses) and Sophie at 5 months at Thanksgiving.

Love these girls and praying every day that they will love each other and love the Lord deeply,
 

4 comments:

Ordinary J said...

She looks totally hilarious with those funky glasses: lol

The Reeds said...

Thanks! They're pretty hilarious!

The Kowals said...

O George, I miss you girls :) that pic of Claire is her in my sunglasses and I remember it was us on a walking date :( miss those days like crazy

The Reeds said...

I know Amanda. I miss you too. I'm hoping to make a trip to see you in the spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...