December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013- I Am Blessed

December 12, 2013- Today is just one of "those" days. I've looked forward to it all week because we have nothing on the calendar and can just "be" at home as a family. But of course, the actual day comes and the night before both girls were up crying and I'm frazzled and short tempered and I hate that.

But still I want to capture these days too...

On a note of thanksgiving and God's mercies- both girls are napping now (at the same time!) and have napped for more than an hour...  This is a great blessing and I am thankful for God's goodness in the small things.

I am greatly blessed.

2 comments:

Ordinary J said...

Yes, you are blessed. You have two beautiful babies.

The Reeds said...

Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...