September 17, 2013

Side by Side: First Church Visit


I'm a bit old fashioned. Or a bit of a worry wart.

 Either way, I have chosen to keep both of my babies in until they are two months old. (If you want to know my reasoning, ask and I'd love to share!). I avoid large settings like church or the store. I take them to friends houses or more intimate settings.

So this last weekend was Sophie's first visit to church. Here is the side by side of Claire's first visit to church at 2 months and Sophie's first visit to church at 2 months.


After each we took both girls to their first big outside event which in both cases was the Apple Butter Festival at the local apple orchard. It's fun that their birthdays are almost the same. They are getting to experience similar events at the same stages.

Fun times!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...