September 9, 2013

Blogtember: Personality Tests, Insanity and Rules

I'm taking part in Blogtember, where there are no rules and only fun writing.

Today I took a personality test... and... I'm sorry to tel you... I'm insane.
Name the problems in this picture...

Just kidding.

Kind of.

I would never share that secret.

However, my results are what they always are ENFP- though half of the time I test out as an ENFJ also.

I was curious to test this time because I enjoy my time alone a lot more than I used to. I wondered if my numbers had changed. Indeed they have.

I'm sure you're super interested in the status of my craziness.

Good careers for me? Journalism (good deal!), teaching (check) and fashion design...

Hmmm (see the above picture)...

You should take the short quiz too!

I'm always intrigued by people who are opposite of me (like my husband!). What are you?


 Note: I am taking part in Blogtember.

As Jenni says on her blog:
Here are the rules:
1. There really aren't any rules. If you miss a day, you can make it up or skip it. The blog police will not come knocking.
2. I will be including a linkup option at the bottom of my post each day, so you are welcome to leave your links here for others to peruse, as well. 
3. You can still post other things every day, too. I plan to do normal outfit posts, life posts, around-Austin posts, and sponsor posts just like usual.
4. I'd seriously love you if you also include the "Blogtember" button (below) either on your sidebar or at the end of your posts, but again, the blog police will not come knocking. My main goal here is to get us all back to the basics of blogging, not to gain a million new readers (though I wouldn't mind that). 
5. Here are the topics. You can be as creative and awesome or as boring and bland as you like with these. Take 'em and run with it. Use creative post titles. Interpret each "prompt" however you like. There's no wrong way to do it. Have fun.
 Join in!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...