August 27, 2013

5 minute project

I stumbled on this 5 minute project idea today. I've tried unsuccessfully to do the 365 project but let's face it, I'm not the most consistent cookie in the box.

This idea, to take your camera and just take pictures of whatever you see in five minutes got me moving.

I jumped up, set a timer, and started shooting.

I didn't pick up anything. I didn't clean. I just snapped.

I actually like it... it's a real snapshot of our life right now. Old fruit, toys laying around and daddy doing potty duty (even if it's for "baby"). This is our real life!










Care to join?

2 comments:

The Teacher said...

Claire's room is awesome, so bright! I like this idea, I'm not a photograph type person in my travels, but I might just try this at least once a week.

The Reeds said...

I think that's a brilliant idea for when you're travelling! There will be things that you think just aren't that important but looking back years from now they will be precious.

Plus.. I'd love to see them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...