July 9, 2013

Debut: Sophia Elizabeth (Sophie)

She's here!

Our little firecracker, Sophia Elizabeth (Sophie) came early on the 4th of July.

8 lbs 2 ounces and 21 inches long.

I can't wait to come back and share the story of how she arrived.

We couldn't be happier.


kristinbednarz said...

She's so stinkin' cute!

Laura said...

Yay!!! Welcome Sophie! That is one of the most lovely new arrival family photos I have seen! Enjoy your sweet girl! Love, Laura

The Kowals said...


I love her, we love all of you and Claire... O' Claire. You sweet little stinker, I miss that little face. She looks like she is in big sister heaven. You all look so wonderful in the family picture -- that's a keeper :)

She looks so much like Claire G. I can't wait to meet her.

Praying for you as often as I think of you and text me whenever.

love you,


The Teacher said...

Soo cute! I love her name, Sophie is so elegant and strong! The picture of her and Claire is so sweet.

Jen Price said...


Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Claire and Sophia! I love it! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your story! What an adorable family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...