June 7, 2013

Maternity Pictures 2013

The other day my wonderfully talented friend, Ginger from Ginger Ivey Photography, took maternity pictures of us.

What a great investment having your pictures is. I wish we had more family pictures!

 I love them and hope you do too.

I hope these are small enough for our international friends and friends with slow connection speeds.

This is my favorite!

What a great way to have special memories right before little sister comes.

Remember the pics Ginger took of us while pregnant with Claire?

It's amazing to think looking back that the baby in that bump is now the precious little girl in these pictures... Just wonderful!!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Terrill and Amber Schrock said...

Hi friend- Thanks for the photo updates. I almost feel like I'm there with you. In Kampala with the fam right now but heading to Karamoja tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you this month as baby girl gets ready for her entrance. Love from Uganda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...