June 20, 2013

39 Weeks.. That's a lot. or.. Stick a Fork in Me...

...cuz I'm done.

Really really done...

I look back at my last picture (of week 38) and think.. can I really get bigger than that? I mean... really? And sadly, I know I must and am and are and will be and...

You get the idea.

Tonight I spent 7 plus straight hours with a Ginger who is 37 weeks pregnant. We labored (I couldn't help it) in the kitchen long and hard... and brought forth almost TWENTY freezer meals. Eight or nine crock pot meals, and nine casseroles.

And I didn't take one single little picture.

You'll just have to trust me.

I was concentrating too hard on my hips not exploding with pain and my lower back not melting off my body in discomfort to photograph the chaos that it was.

Dramatic much?

Are there twins in there?? Cuz I can't get any bigger.

Progress:  Don't know and don't want to know. :)

 Total weight gain:  30 pounds.

Maternity clothes? They're a joke. I'm really tempted to just wear prematernity clothes if I'm going to be busting out anyway.


I'm kidding...


I would get arrested for that.. or at least I should get arrested for that.

Stretch marks? 1 OR 2

Sleep: Insomnia and broken sleep. Sad mommy. Lots of naps.

Miss Anything? A happy back and happy hips.

Movement:  she's getting cramped in there guys...

Food cravings: Ice cream sandwiches like it's nobody's business.
 
Labor Signs: achy and crampy. Braxton hicks.. currently you could bounce a nickel off my uterus. TMI? Sorry. It's my blog. But nothing else.

Symptoms: achy hips but no swelling. Ginormous appetite...

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise: A few walks... today my new prenatal video. I did yoga and felt like I had run a marathon.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody... and so so exhausted.

Highlight of the week: Getting our granite  re-installed (finally) in the kitchen and feeling like the house is  livable for baby girl.

Looking forward to: sleeping on my back.

More specifically...sleeping. Just plain old many many hours sleeping...

Big sister: Big sister has had some sweet moments that have reminded me she is such a good girl... This is just a big change and I'm a broken mommy who needs grace.

We've been having dance parties. She likes it when Jacob dances (he hates dancing) and the second I start to dance she stops dancing and sadly says, "Nooo........" until I stop... I, who love dancing.

Hmph.

4 comments:

The Kowals said...

Ha. It must be a 2 year old thing. I will be singing to Liam and Brighton will join in if I invite him and I let him start to sing and if I start back up he holds his hand up and says, "no mama no" then goes back to singing once I've stopped. such stinkers but so funny.

Ps. You don't look that big to me. I feel like you look great but then again having been recently giant pregnant I must have the pregnant goggles on or something because I was always shocked when I caught a glimpse of myself at the very end.

kristinbednarz said...

You look adorable! Can't wait to meet this precious little one. Hang in there!!!!

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

You still look great! So excited the end is near for you! I have loved reading your pregnancy progress weekly. Glad Claire is behaving better. She must have given her 'tude to Madeline cuz we are having some serious behavior issues here with lots of time outs. Just in time for Daddy to go back to work at Summer School and Mommy home with her alone. And.. I am going to attempt doing preschool at home, changing her diet and begin chores. I must be crazy! Praying for you as you begin the process of bringing baby into this world!

The Reeds said...

Thanks guys. And Jennifer- hate to tell you that Claire STILL has her attitude. It's fun. :/ Ha ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...