June 14, 2013

38 weeks- Livin' Large.

Serious Girth.
 You know it's time to have a baby when your maternity clothes are too small. Like seriously.

And I've simply given up all hope of ever taking a "cute" maternity picture. Pfft! I'm pregnant, moody and large. It is what it is.

Progress:  Don't know and don't want to know. :)

 Total weight gain:  30 pounds.

Maternity clothes? They've all shrunk!!

Stretch marks? 1 OR 2

Sleep: So so sleepy. Let the insomnia and broken sleep begin. Adios sleep. See you in about a year.

Miss Anything? A happy toddler and happy mommy.

Movement:  Less. More hiccups and lots of baby stretching.

Food cravings: Donuts.. I haven't caved yet but man I want them so badly. Decaf iced caramel machiatos from Starbucks.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: achy and cramps. A lot of braxton hicks. But I can tell that this little bun is not exiting any time soon. At all.

Symptoms: achy hips but no swelling. Ginormous appetite...

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise: Nada... The heat is killing me. The occasional walk and maybe yoga but seriously? Nothing.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.. Angry... Frustrated.. Sad... Exhausted... Basically PMS all day every day. 

Highlight of the week:  Jacob let me go by myself to Target, Garden Ridge and Home Depot... Does life get any better? Yes? Well... for me this was pretty AWESOME. I sure did hit up Starbucks on the way too.

Also, I finally got to go and float in a pool with a friend.. Ah!

Looking forward to: Finishing up the house. As if that's possible.

Big sister: Big sister has had a seriously rough week (along with mommy). Having grandparents here and seeing lots of family in the past week was amazing, BUT there is a serious detox that takes place after. Claire has been super defiant, disobedient, whiny and "bad". It's been really really hard on me and her. I think she may be getting molars.

So to celebrate this rough week we've gone back to paci only in the bed (which used to be normal at one point).

It hasn't been pretty around these parts...

1 comment:

The Kowals said...

I love you. I miss reading your blog since I've been so busy but I'm proud of you - you're a great mama and such a dear friend. Miss you sister

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...