June 6, 2013

36 weeks


Wow... I'm just progressively getting further and further behind.


The wedding and Travel at 36 Weeks Pregnant
This past weekend we went on a five hour road trip for a wedding while I was 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant after my OB gave me the green light with a warning about moving a lot to avoid blood clots and obviously drinking a lot of water.


I now know why people don't travel so much when that far along. It was exceptionally uncomfortable and made me crampy and in pain. But it was so great to go to the wedding and see family and I didn't swell. Score!

The wedding was beautiful.


Claire was a big poser of course.
With my lovely sister in love!
It was the most slow going a trip has ever been with me stopping at least every hour to walk around and Claire officially crafting her manipulation skills by crying "Bobby" ("Potty") any time she wanted out of her car seat (read: Constantly).


Here the little ham is trying out little sister's car seat.

Pregnancy Update: How far along? 36 weeks... how did we get here so fast?!

Our life is still chaos. This is the only picture from the week with my "bump".
Seriously, at this point with Claire I was just finishing with my most stressful week of the school year (finals, research papers, cleaning out my room and I was responsible for graduation and "Project Graduation" lock-in) so I was JUST getting my huge to-do list prepared to go crazy with.

Now... I've done most things and have all I need for little girl. That makes me super happy since time is flying by.

Progress: "Fingertip" and "Thinning". I am not a fan of getting checked early or often but I really want to travel to a wedding five hours away this weekend. So here's my "progress" for now.

 Total weight gain:  26 pounds and quickly rising

Maternity clothes? Um... my maternity t-shirts are showing my belly.. That's when you know you're nearing "done".

Stretch marks? 1 OR 2

Sleep: steadily digressing.

Miss Anything? Rolling over with the greatest of ease.

Movement: Me? None.
Baby? Lots.

Food cravings: Lots of fruit and sugary creamy bad things. I give in about half of the time.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: achy...

Symptoms: achy...

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise:  What's that?

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty tired and stretched thin. This house work stuff has worn me out. But I still have an insane list of things I want done and "Perfect" before little girl comes. I wish I was this motivated all of the time!

Highlight of the week: Wedding in Dallas and the in-loves coming to visit. Also- we've started swim lessons!! Being in the water is the best.

Looking forward to: No more housework and feeling "ready".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...