May 29, 2013

35 weeks and no pics

Wow. My second week of no pic and posting an entire week late. To say our life has been chaotic would be a massive understatement. But I'm really looking forward to things calming down. In a week or two...

How far along? 35 weeks (plus some). 7 weeks left max.

 Total weight gain:  25 pounds and quickly rising

Maternity clothes? Yeah.

Stretch marks? 1 OR 2

Sleep: Achy hips and having to go to the bathroom at least once each night.

Miss Anything? A normal sized appetite.

Movement: Loads!

Food cravings: Chocolate, donuts.. anything bad for me.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: I think I got overworked this week, what with the packing up, cleaning out and doing a garage sale. I started having pretty serious pains but just sat and rested and they finally went away. The day of the garage sale ended pretty badly in the pain department.

Symptoms:I woke up garage sale morning and my left hand had swollen... :(

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise:  Just a week or two.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!

Highlight of the week: Getting our paneling painted- at last!! (and moving back in... at last!)

Looking forward to:  Going to see a beautiful wedding if my 36 week check up gives me the green light for travel!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...