May 23, 2013

34 weeks

No pic.. I'm that far behind...

We are at long last getting our paneling painted so it's chaotic at our house (We're staying with friends). So this week it just is what it is.

How far along? 34 weeks (plus some). 8 weeks left max.

 Total weight gain:  24 pounds and quickly rising

Maternity clothes? Yeah.

Stretch marks? 1 OR 2

Sleep: Hips starting to hurt again.

Miss Anything? Sleeping comfortably.

Movement: Yep. A lot.

Food cravings: Anything fatty and creamy. I'm in the danger zone and giving in a lot.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Oh my aching hips!!  At 34 weeks and 6 days, after being in the car for three hours- I started swelling. Here we go hot summer and big pregnant.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise:  Not much this week honestly...

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!

Highlight of the week: Eating. A lot. I'm out of control.

Looking forward to:  Getting my new pregnancy exercise dvds. Hope to finish off these next two months well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...