May 14, 2013

33 Weeks Almost A Week Behind

Wow. This is getting absurd. This is my 33 weeks post exactly one hour before I am 34 weeks. Sheesh.

But I'm not quitting! This picture is me at 33 weeks and 6 days and 22 hours. Nice Georgia. Nice.

How far along? 33 weeks (plus some). 8 weeks left max.

 Total weight gain:  20 pounds and quickly rising (20 pounds as of Wednesday when I "became 33 weeks"). Now it's more but that's for the next post...

Maternity clothes? Um. Yeah.

Stretch marks? Do I have to look?

Sleep: Good.

Miss Anything? Breathing deeply and easily. All of the sudden I feel seriously pregnant.

Movement: Yep. A lot. And lately she's started sticking a little foot straight up into the middle of my stomach. It's actually really sweet and endearing.

Food cravings: Krispy Kreme donuts. Blizzards. All things bad and not good for you. I haven't been to eat these foods but I've been eating an unhealthy amounts of ice cream from the fridge, chocolate chips and gummy bears. You could say I'm out of control.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Breathless. Winded just being.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise:  Not much this week honestly... I've even been missing my walks because it's getting too hot by the time we're up and around.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!

Highlight of the week: Eating. A lot. I'm out of control.

Looking forward to: Visiting my grandparents soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...