April 30, 2013

31 Weeks and Growing

Apologies.. I got waaaay behind this week. I typed my post but kept waiting to get a pic. Technically this pictures is of me one day shy of 32 weeks... but who's counting? I'd rather just stay consistent so here you have it!

Ironically we even got family pics/maternity pics taken this weekend (thanks Ginger Ivey!) and I STILL didn't even take a picture of myself.





How far along? 31 weeks  (Baby's the length of a pineapple or about 3 lbs and 9 ounces (that was their guesstimate at our sonogram this week).

A Pineapple? Can you imagine?!

 Total weight gain:  16 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Yes.. on my hip. :(

Sleep: Decent.

Miss Anything? Feeling small and "cute" pregnant. That's way gone.

Movement: A lot.

Food cravings: Watermelon, and eggs and ham for breakfast.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Achy hips and a sensitive spot on my lower left belly. 

Not going to lie, I had a big deadline this past week so as a result I stressed all week, didn't walk everyday, drank too little and sat down at my computer a lot... so I started to feel the first hints of swelling in my feet. Huge sad face. I didn't actually swell but if I don't drink enough and get enough activity I know what's in store.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise: Walking 2 miles almost every day, yoga almost every day and cardio and toning three times a week.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Highlight of the week: Seeing little girl at the ultrasound. Her profile looks just like Claire's did at this stage. :)

Looking forward to: Getting Claire's "big girl" room ready (and thus little Sister's room cleared out) and getting some projects done around the house.

1 comment:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

I think you still look small and cute pregnant! Adorable! Love seeing the progress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...