April 21, 2013

30 Weeks

Our first ever pig tails!

 She wasn't a fan... but still- we have managed pig tails!
How far along? 30 weeks  (Baby's the length of a cucumber or about 2 1/2 lbs - 3 1/2 lbs).

 Total weight gain:  15 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Yes.. on my hip. Boo!

Sleep: Decent. I only wake up to go to the bathroom once and this week so far I can go straight back to sleep.

Miss Anything? My second trimester energy and being comfortable all day.

Movement: She's active. :)

Food cravings: Watermelon and iced caramel machiatos from Starbucks...

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Tender left inner thigh. I can barely walk for the first ten minutes or so of my walks lately... But it works itself out.


And... serious Braxton Hicks. I've now gotten more fatigued and I am definitely slowing down... My productivity level has now been cut in half. It seems like this last weekend (29 weeks) really marked a huge change. I'm tired all of the time!

Also, a sensitive nerve area about the size of a lemon on my lower left stomach.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise: Walking 2 miles almost every day, yoga almost every day and cardio and toning three times a week.

Third trimester mileage to date: 20 miles

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Highlight of the week: This is not baby related, but today Claire was playing and I was listening to music while trying to get some things done. "Somewhere beyond the sea" came on and I started to dance animatedly. Claire ran to me and instead of grabbing my hands and dancing "with" me she held her hands up. I picked her up and she cuddled into me as I danced.

Looking forward to: Not having constant braxton hicks contractions... sleeping on my back etc. and having energy for sure.

3 comments:

Merissa said...

She is growing so much! Love the piggytails! And congrats to you guys for your new baby blessing coming soon!

I just read the book, "Kisses From Katie" by Katie Davis. I'm sure you've read it but after reading it I realized that must be near the same area you and Jacob were.

The Reeds said...

Thanks so much Merissa! We stayed in that city/town a lot when we came down for vacation and I think she does a bit of outreach to the people who come down from where we were. I always hear great things about Katie!
Thanks for the kind words! :)

The Teacher said...

Love those pig-tails! Two girls is going to be fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...