April 14, 2013

29 weeks


The weeks are running together but I know that we are at least on the back half of it.

How far along? 29 weeks  (Baby's the size of a butternut squash or about 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches on average).

 Total weight gain:  15 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes. Had to go and buy a bigger pair of maternity shorts this week. Sigh...

Stretch marks? Maybe.

Sleep: Decent. Waking up like clock work around 3 am and being awake for an hour or so.

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and rolling over easily.

Movement: A lot!

Food cravings: Just meat and eggs every morning.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Not eating soon enough.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Tender left hip.

Belly Button in or out? Starting to poke out a little.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Exercise: Walking 2 miles almost every day, yoga almost every day and cardio and toning three times a week.


I logged 91 miles for my second trimester!*
 
Note: I started "counting" third trimester at 28 weeks. So my second trimester may have been longer than some might expect... I did this because I consider I will be pregnant the full 41-42 weeks.


Third trimester mileage goal: 100 miles!

Third trimester mileage to date: 20 miles

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Highlight of the week: Baby moving a lot and sticking her little foot out up near my right rib. It was really sweet.

Looking forward to: A great delivery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...