April 7, 2013

28 weeks and future big sister

Future Big Sister. Picture compliments of daddy.
There is a baby bow and a huge clip in that monster hair. Someone was helping me "brush" it.

How far along? 28 weeks  (Baby's the size of a Chinese cabbage). Third Trimester at last! Three months to go. :)

Total weight gain:  14 lbs. At least. I've gone hog wild and have the heart burn to prove it.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Maybe.

Sleep: Half decent. No hip pain this week just waking up to go to the bathroom again and having trouble falling asleep. I really can't complain.

Miss Anything? Running. Crazy huh?

Movement: A lot!

Food cravings: My appetite is out of control. I want chocolate and creamy things... Now I remember why Dairy Queen held such sway over me last time...

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Eating small meals or not often enough/enough protein.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Tender left hip.

Belly Button in or out? Flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On and a little loose.

Exercise: Walking 2 miles almost every day, yoga almost every day and cardio and toning three times a week.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Highlight of the week: Telling Claire to say hi to little sister and she lifts my shirt and says, "Hi Baby!" And gives my belly kisses followed by loud raspberries with giggles. Little sister is in for it. ;)

Looking forward to: Picking a name.. seriously.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...