March 7, 2013

Daddy- Pat-a-Cake- Letting Things Go

Being a stay at home mom is no joke.

Some days are hard.

I'm tired.

She's tired.

And there's no 'break'.

I'm not saying it's harder than working- I can't even imagine that.

I'm just saying it's hard.

I've also been doing side jobs on and off since she's been born and it's just exhausting to be using your free time /nap time to be working away at some stressful task and sometimes still when she's up and all for pennies.

So I'm letting some things go.

And today, daddy is back.

We'd been having a rough day, after being alone, potty training, stressful work stuff and Claire learning slowly where some boundaries are.
She adores him so.

And perhaps the stress of last night had me frazzled too.
What a great daddy.

But daddy is home!

Praise the Lord!

Claire was beside herself with happiness. For some reason she loved daddy clapping her hands for her.
He's just hilarious.

Everything is suddenly better!
So happy and accident free today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...