March 31, 2013

27 Weeks & Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. 

I'm feeling large and like I swallowed a huge egg... and like I look like a huge egg. But we had a great day.

 Claire continues to refuse to smile for the camera.
 But we still managed to get a family picture.
 We had a mini-Easter egg hunt. If you can call eggs laying in plain sight a hunt.

 Her aunt got her the coolest basket ever. How cute is that?! :)

How far along? 27 weeks  (Baby's the of a rutabaga (between a head of lettuce and an eggplant for those of us not so familiar with the rutabaga)or about 2.2 lbs).

Total weight gain:  14 lbs. I ate like a horse this week and... gained almost three pounds. Go figure!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. My maternity jeans that button in the front are uncomfortable when I sit.

Stretch marks? Maybe.

Sleep: Not great. I think God is getting me ready for baby. Claire is also waking up and asking to go to the bathroom- which is great for potty training purposes- but not great for our sleep.

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and laying on my stomach.

Movement: A lot! Esp. after sweet treats or a meal.

Food cravings:  I'm just hungry. I have to get my eating back under control this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Eating small meals or not often enough/enough protein.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Feeling great this week. No hip pain even when I sleep. Thank you Lord.

Belly Button in or out? Flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On and a little loose.

Exercise: Walking 2 miles almost every day, yoga almost every day and cardio and toning three times a week.

I have been letting up on my yoga which is sad because this is the last week I can do the second trimester yoga so I should be living it up.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and loving being at home and stress free.

Highlight of the week: Getting ANOTHER FREE one hour prenatal massage at a nearby massage school.

Looking forward to: Getting Claire's "big girl" room ready and getting the baby's area ready.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...