March 25, 2013

26 Weeks

This week Claire has had some nasty falls out of chairs. She is definitely a toddler now! She torments the dogs (within reason), runs non stop, giggles non stop, and seems to constantly be bumped.

Chasing around all of this active toddler with a little soccer ball sized baby in my belly is getting harder!

I almost forgot to do a picture this week so this is at 26.5 weeks. ;)

How far along? 26 weeks  (Baby's the size of a small pineapple or about 2.2 lbs).

Total weight gain: 11 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Still not sure but thinking it could be on my hip. Boo!

Sleep: Not as bad as last week but not as good as last month.

Miss Anything? Coffee.

Movement: Yep. When Jacob talked to her she kicked and when I got my FREE massage the other day the baby kicked every time they rubbed my feet. Apparently that's normal because of nerve endings. Cool!


Learn something new everyday!

Food cravings:  Just lots of it. I have the appetite of a lumberjack....

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Skipping meals- Jergens lotion.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Shooting sharp hip pain on my left side- which amazingly has subsided by the middle of the week. Praise the Lord!

Belly Button in or out? Flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On and a little loose.

Exercise: Walking 2 miles almost every day, yoga almost every day and cardio and toning three times a week.

And, baby took part in her first 5k! I walked it but still had a blast at the Color Run this past Saturday.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Highlight of the week: Getting a FREE one hour prenatal massage at a nearby massage school that needed pregnant women! And best of all? I got to sign up for another FREE one hour massage in a week for the same student.


I feel like I've won the jack pot!!!



We've also sold some things on Craigslist which has nothing to do with baby but makes me feel really accomplished!

Scratch that, the highlight has been asking Claire to say hi to her sister and she says, "Hi Baby," very gently as she leans over and touches my stomach and kisses it. Priceless. She is pretty much in love with all things baby. Let's hope that lasts through a real baby in the house!

Looking forward to: That next massage and oddly, I'm super excited to switch to the third trimester work out video. I've been getting a little bored of this second trimester video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...