March 17, 2013

25 Weeks

This week we got to have grandparents in town! Claire had a blast looking at chickens and ducks and tractors and eating ice cream at the Dairy Queen. She was so sad to see them go.



And on to the pregnancy! Because I am starting to feel very pregnant now.
Mommy at 25 weeks pregnant and Claire at 20 months.
How far along? 25 weeks  (Baby's the length of an eggplant or about 13 1/2 inches from head to heel).

Total weight gain: 11 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes.

Stretch marks? I'm beginning to fear...

Sleep: NOT good. Just like that I started waking up with a headache behind my left eye and searing pain in my left hip- every.. single... night.

Miss Anything? Sleeping!

Movement:  She is going to town every night! And sometimes between 3 and 6 every morning.

Food cravings:  Chocolate... Though I think that isn't pregnancy related at all! And I'm always up for steaks right now.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Greasy/acidic foods. Strong smells (spray cleaners, coffees, lotions).


Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Heartburn/sour stomach after greasy meals.

Belly Button in or out? On its way out I think. But still flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On and a little loose.

Exercise: We've been pretty good about getting out almost every day for a walk (I love spring!) and we do yoga maybe 5 times a week and cardio and toning three times a week.

Right now we're feeling good though I'm "feeling" more pregnant by the day. Especially when my left hip aches!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and relaxed. I know it's not for everyone, but I love, love love, being at home with Claire.

Highlight of the week: Having grandparents visit, seeing family and being at a beautiful wedding with gorgeous wedding cake (almond wedding cake... who knew?!)!

I also finally managed to clean out the guest room closet and now our closet... The last time I deep organized this closet was right before Claire, and I mean like after her due date close. So now we have to decide whose room this will become!

Looking forward to: Picking a name- and maybe signing up for swim lessons again with Claire this summer before little sister arrives.

And almost exactly two years ago I was 24 weeks pregnant with Claire and going to the prom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...