March 1, 2013

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks  (Baby's the length of a large mango or about 11 inches from head to heel).

Total weight gain: 11.5 lbs!  Eek! Yep... you read that right. That's a 3.5 lb jump from last week. I think it has very little to do with pregnancy and a lot to do with traveling, eating out and having desserts at almost every meal.  Oh dear!

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: I'm actually sleeping well for the most part and am so thankful. I have to be mindful to not drink after about 8 or 9 pm so I can sleep through the night.

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.

Movement:  A lot more movement! We can occasionally see her moving around now.

Food cravings:  everything....

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating soon enough. Coffee.

Gender: It's a girl.
 
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Heartburn/sour stomach after greasy meals.

Belly Button in or out? Getting flat...

Wedding rings on or off? On.

My hands actually started to swell this week while in New Mexico after we'd been on the road for a few hours, had salty meals and I hadn't been drinking enough  because I didn't want to wake Claire by having to pull over.

That scared me. I'm not ready for the swelling that's sure to come with the hot hot summer!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and relaxed.

Highlight of the week: Seeing little girl move from the outside. It's one of the greatest things ever.

Looking forward to:  Figuring out a name!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...