February 10, 2013

20 Weeks

I didn't think I would ever get this posted!

Life has been hectic here, with sickness, family visiting and me taking part in my first ever meal swap. I'll state it for the record, I have no future in bulk food supply. Five hours of chopping and preparing leaves me wiped out.

But here we are at 20 (almost 21) weeks. I remember at this point with Claire literally singing, "We're halfway there!" all week our 20th week.

Little did I know that the wiser thing to do is to wait until 21 weeks. Now that's more like half way there.

Let's bake this little bun as long as we can!
More like 20.75 weeks.. but who's counting?
 How far along? 20 weeks  (Baby's the length of a banana! 6  1/2 inches long head to rump and 10 inches from head to heel).

Total weight gain: 7 lbs.

 Maternity clothes? Oh yes. I've discovered the joys of consignment and resale shops.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Sleeping well!

Miss Anything? Drinking herbal tea with no worries just a few weeks ago... :/

Movement:  Little thumps and bumps.

Food cravings: Just meat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week.

Gender: 95% girl.

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Hip aches and some round ligament pain. Ginormous, unsinkable appetite. Like, I'm seriously hungry one hour after I eat a solid meal.

And how did I not include this earlier?! Dry skin like you wouldn't believe. My poor chapped hands... :(

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and relaxed, except when I'm frustrated and difficult... Which is often. Hello pregnancy moods...

Looking forward to: A healthy, easy, natural delivery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...