January 30, 2013

19 Weeks

The more I watch Claire play the more convinced I am that she is going to love being a sister. She is obsessed with all things baby and can spot (and call out) a baby across a Target, even if it's just a stroller or a carseat in a basket/trolley covered with a blanket. She loves all things baby.

 Happy birthday to me! It's fun to consider your birthday from the perspective of a mom. It's much more a day about my mom and how much she's done for me than about just me.

I am 34 the year that our family of 3 will turn into 4...  Fun!


 
How far along? 19 weeks  (Baby's the size of a mango! 6 inches long head to rump and weighing half a pound. Amazing!).

Total weight gain: 6 lbs. That has more to do with the holidays and celebrating my birthday. :)

 Maternity clothes? All of the way. I even look like a joke in my normal jackets.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Sleeping well!

Activity: Claire and I are trying to walk five days a week (just 30 minutes or so), and I'm doing cardio and toning three days a week with yoga thrown in about five days a week.

Miss Anything? My old clothes and exercising normally.

Movement:  It's hard to tell. I could definitely feel Claire move more. I keep thinking my belly is just rumbling...

Food cravings: Salads, fruits and veggies. Not much this week to speak of.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week.

Gender: 95% girl!

Labor Signs: No way man!

Symptoms: My hips have started to hurt- especially on the left side. Interesting fact, I really haven't gained much weight (I lost more in the first trimester than I've gained in the second), so I'm still at around a normal weight- BUT my hips have already grown two inches. How amazing is that?? My body is gearing up for birth and that makes me extremely excited and in awe of how God works.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and relaxed. :)

Looking forward to: Claire having a little sister (and getting her room ready).  Now if we could just settle on a name...

4 comments:

Mark & Jennie said...

I love reading these weekly updates!! I need to start this...just to keep track of the changes along the way...Thanks for motivating me!

Bessie Ann said...

Your blog is something I look forward to reading everyday!! I love you!!

The Reeds said...

Jennie, I'm excited to follow along if you share! And I wish I had done it with Claire... I kept waiting til I "looked good", which, never happened until I looked back and it was too late! And bessie- Thanks!!! :)

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

You are awesome! Yea you for working out everyday! I LOVE YOUR updates! And you are adorable pregnant! So tiny! I can't believe that you are actually wearing maternity clothes already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...