January 23, 2013

18 Weeks

And Claire is 18 months!

How far along? 18 weeks  (Baby's the size of a bell pepper! 5 1/2 inches long head to rump).
Total weight gain: 5 lbs, but just in the last day I "feel" pregnant and a little heavy in the stomach
Maternity clothes? I've given in. I tried to put on a shirt that I wore just a week or two ago and it looked like a joke. And pants that I could wear even five days ago are seriously uncomfortable now.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping well! So glad I don't have to get up and go to the bathroom during the night.
Best moment this week:  Feeling well enough and energetic enough to exercise and be productive.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back all night long. I start to feel really uncomfortable and add to that that I know I'm not supposed to...
Movement: I thought so- but then... it's hard to tell.
Food cravings: Gallons of chamomile tea. Gallons... and I'm not normally a tea drinker and before you alert the press- I've just heard today that it can be dangerous for pregnant women. Wah wah wah.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sleeping in and not getting eggs and meat for breakfast. No showers before breakfast for me.
Gender: 95% girl!
Labor Signs: No way man!
Symptoms: None really. Just avoiding getting sick.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Actually getting excited about labor. Crazy right?  Super happy but I think I'm testier than usual and I think Jacob would emphatically agree that I'm probably more on edge. :)
Looking forward to: Having a healthy and easy labor. I started Hypnobirthing and I'm really excited about the prospect of another natural delivery (Lord willing)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...