September 28, 2012

Shoes, hats and days with baby

It has already been 14 1/2 months. Sometimes I can't believe I ever did anything other than spend time with C. I feel like I've forgotten how to be a teacher in a classroom or how to do anything other than be her momma.

Lately she's erupting with giggles, shoulder shrugs and personality.

Lately...


She's a little helper.



































Who always wants to wear one shoe...

And sit in her "new" little rocking chair and read her new pumpkin book.

 My mark on that chair...
 She has been bringing me hats (and blankies) to put on her as she walks around the house (with empty cups).
Styling with socks, sandals and mismatched everything.


She's become mommy's little helper!

3 comments:

Brandon and April said...

She's sitting all gangsta style in that rocking chair! So cute!!

The Kowals said...

Georgia! My heart hurts... I feel like I am missing this all and I am :( I can't believe how much she has changed in only a couple of weeks. It starts getting really fun and I wish we were there to enjoy it with you. No sadness here because we will get our A,B,C & G together soon!! Either here or there. Miss you sister. Love ya'll

Citronnette Potiron said...

Cute ! You have a very nice baby !
Adorable !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...