April 25, 2012

Great Grandparents

We just got back from a wonderful visit to C's great grandparents.

It was so much fun. She started "cruising" holding on to furniture. She loves my grandparents which makes my heart really happy.

She also loves all of  her cousins which makes my heart even happier.



How am I supposed to plant if you keep that camera in my face?

Do you wanna ride?

My grandparents just celebrated their sixty first wedding anniversary last week! I'm so proud of them.

Dad, is this what you do all day?

Honk, Honk! I'm ready for traffic please.

Just the two of us.

2 comments:

Jen Price said...

She looks so cute sitting on that tractor! 61 years! Wow! That's awesome.

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Wow! She looks so big in these pictures! This girl is ready for driving lessons!9 months going on... 16 yrs??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...