January 12, 2012

Tickle Monster

Claire will be six months old tomorrow.. SIX months! I can hardly believe it. Which means she's old enough technically to use our awesome jogging stroller. I've been waiting for this for months!!
 Occasionally I pull it out and wheel it all over the house...
 Claire was seriously excited too. She loves to go!
 It was really cold out today so I started to bundle her up in a hat and boots and coat etc.. Then thought.. what the heck. It's sunny but why not a snow suit?!

She hated it at first but loved it in the end. I felt a little silly since kids were out playing in the sun, but it was cold and in the end I was happy she was so bundled.

Then daddy came home...

Daddy time really is fun time.
 The tickle monster...
 She loved every second of this!
 and so did he!
 Goodness I love this girl.

7 comments:

Ronnie said...

Precious times and LOVE the snowsuit!!!

The Reeds said...

Thanks! I already look back and can't believe how much she's grown. It really is going so quickly!

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

We have a plastic cover we got for our jogging stroller. We use it when it's cold out and it totally keeps Madeline warm. It was a generic brand from Babies R Us. Not very expensive and should fit most jogging strollers. I can't believe 6 months already! Wow! Love her smiles!

Brandon and April said...

my 4 year old baby girl has those yellow and grey striped jammies (obviously a bit bigger than claire's! :) beware...it goes SOOOO fast!!!

The Reeds said...

Jennifer send me the name or a pic of it. The stroller isn't the least bit rain proof so I'll have to get something. And she's totally open to the wind right now. It does go fast!

And that's what I'm afraid of April. I can't believe it! I'm already mourning her going off and being a. ) a teenager b.) an independent woman. Jacob's dad encourages me that by that point- I'll be ready for a break!

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Maybe this one...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4283034

Amazon has a few. Here's one from Jeep:
http://www.amazon.com/Jeep-Jogging-Stroller-Weather-Shield/dp/B003D7N1YE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326517153&sr=8-1

The Reeds said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'll look into them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...