January 10, 2012

Sweet Little Blessing And Fall Leaves

I've spent the day enjoying this:
 Fall leaves at a dance or a mixer...
 Shadows holding up trees...

And reading this:
The Word of God to guide me...

And this:

Cookbook for babies. And part of me is sad to no longer be exclusively breastfeeding.

Weird right? Like, we've just gotten the hang of this incredibly beautiful thing and it has to go and change. I like our time together. Her little smiles, giggles, coos and smirks. But life is always about change.



 I could have never imagined six months ago that I could be so in love with our baby. Such a blessing....

A huge, unbelievable, undeserved blessing...

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a great day! You're right, you have a beautiful blessing on your hands!

The Reeds said...

You're so right... I'm in love!

Jay and Amy said...

The cookbooks crack me up! With all my kids I just pureed what we ate for dinner, or a can of green beans or something. Now there are recipes, and everyone is worried about organic and stuff. If you buy an emersion blender, it fits perfectly in a can of veggies, voila a whole can of baby food for the same price as a little jar. LOl! Now I know frozen is much better, but I do miss the ease of the can.

The Reeds said...

I know Amy. I'm sure there's a much easier way but it's fun if you have the time! And I'm being careful b/c of allergy stuff. Fun times!

And I never realized how much better frozen was until now. Live and learn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...