January 19, 2012

Squash Today- Squash Tomorrow

Our day started with Bible study then we met with some women from church at a restaurant.

Fact: It is hard to stay "on target" when you eat out. Period. Even when you order salads.

 Then we went home where Fuzz watched Claire wishing he could play with her. Some day soon Fuzzy. When you get a bath and don't smell like an old shoe. Sorry little guy!
Then Claire showed me that she can act like a little doggie too.
Then, right before our small group I got the brilliant idea to introduce a new food. Because you know... fifteen minutes seems like enough time to create a family memory and all.

So squash today- Squash tomorrow.  I wish I had gotten her face when she first tasted it. She was not an immediate fan!

 Daddy is great at feeding her! I love that she is mimicking him raising his eyebrows and not him opening his mouth here. I mean... throw the guy a bone, he basically is unhinging his jaw for the sake of love Claire!

Thinking about it....
 In the end we won her over to the squash side. Good job little jedi.
And Claire deems anything a success if it ends in a bath!

See which pic I chose for today's 365! Still going strong 20 in to it! Woo-hoo!
http://mysnaps365.blogspot.com/
And just to make you smile...
I'm a little crazy about babies... (I don't have a source for this... does anyone know??)
Joy to you friends~

1 comment:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Wow! She is getting so BIG! That picture of her in the bath makes her look older!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...