January 19, 2012

First Tooth!

Lately Claire has been drooling all over the place.

And then she has started carrying things in her mouth like a little puppy dog.
Mr. Panda as a teether.
 A very cute and playful little puppy dog.

 Just today I looked in her mouth and thought, yep, my girl is a late teether!

And no more than a few seconds later she grabbed my finger and started chewing and there in her gum I felt a sharp little edge.

We have a tooth!

To celebrate we got out in the gorgeous weather for a walk.
Our new jogging stroller mirror.

Forward facing with a mirror. Lots of new things to see.
Claire was as unimpressed with her toothiness as she was with this hat. 
Claire and daddy get the mail.
Fuzz was overjoyed!
"A toof!? A toof?! Lemme see!"
Daisy was unimpressed...
"Big deal.. I got lotsa teeth."
Checking out the backyard before bedtime.

Blue eyes...

Safe in daddy's arms.
This tooth just confirms what I already knew...

This baby thing is speeding by way too quickly.

6 comments:

Jay and Amy said...

Going by too fast, I know! But, I pray you experience it at least a couple more times!

The Reeds said...

Only God knows about that one! ;) but it is really wonderful and I'm trying to soak it all in.

Anonymous said...

very interesting article! I will follow your themes.
Can I subscribe to your posts on Twitter or on your Facebook profile?

Alexis said...

I could just eat her up. She is beautiful, I mean seriously beautiful.

Are you in Lubbock???

Also, I cannot figure out how to follow your blog. I don't see your followers on your main page. I know I am so ammature with this blogging stuff. ; )

The Reeds said...

Aw Thanks Alexis. I'm pretty smitten with her. She's so sweet and it just keeps getting more fun!

I am in Lubbock also!

I had deleted the followers but can put it back up. Sorry about that! You can also add a subscription in google reader. We go to Redeemer. Where do you guys go?

Alexis said...

Great! I just joined. Thanks for putting it back up.

We have been going to Experience Life but have not joined a church here yet. We have thought about Turning Point and I looked up Redeemer and I think we will try that one as well.

Having a church home is pretty important to us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...