January 11, 2012

Belches and Pranks

Today I started a new Beth Moore Bible study.  It seems like it's going to be really good, or rather I will get a lot out of it.
 Claire went to the nursery for the second time ever. 

An empty church hallway seems long and lonely when you're baby is so far away from you.

I'm glad we're so far away from her going to college. I can't handle it!
 Then our little friend B came over to play. He's a big boy with cool hair!

Claire was smitten.
 He tried to pull a big kid prank on her.

He told Claire that if he rubbed an old dirty rattle across her cheeks it would make her look older and more refined (his words.. not mine).
 To which she responded with a long held out belch that sounded like a frog dying...
I think it must be puppy love.

 The end.

6 comments:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

oh my gosh! That picture is hilarious! I can't believe you captured her at the perfect moment! So cute!

Jen said...

That last photo is awesome!

The Reeds said...

Priceless right?! Babies are soo funny!

Michelle said...

What a beauty ;-) Love how you capture the moments in stills! What a gift...

The Kowals said...

Holy cow, what great pictures and at least he rubbed the rattle on her face instead of whacking her on the head with it... right? good times

The Reeds said...

He was seriously so gentle. That was cute. I don't know what her face was saying in the last shot but it's pretty cute!

and Michelle- I love how you capture them in words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...