November 5, 2011

Something Different

Good morning lovely friends,

Embarking on a holiday without dairy is kind of daunting! I can't believe I've made it this far. I still have to vouch that I feel more alert and better than I have in years... Which makes me sad! I love cheese and yoghurt so much! I also haven't had much added sugar because, well, have you noticed that most yummy things that are sweet come with dairy or eggs? (I've only recently reintroduced eggs and Claire seems fine).

So no dairy means no snacks or yummy sweet goodness. :( The other day I went a little nuts on some oreos (without whey) and felt horrible after. Looks like eating well really does make you feel well!

Pile on the Miles started on November 1 (Tuesday) and ended Thursday night. So I only "piled" on 6 miles. More next week though for sure!

How do you get through the holidays while keeping on track with goals?

1 comment:

carissa said...

hi there, georgia! just wanted to let you know you won the legacy bracelet giveaway on my blog. you lucky girl! i'm so happy for you.

i don't know if i'm just blind, but i can't find your email address on here. just email me at:
lowercaselettersblog (at) gmail (dot) com.

then i'll let you know how to order it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...