November 27, 2011

Seasons Greasings

Hello friends!
Seasons Geasings!

Did you know that the average American gains ten pounds during the holiday season? That's some crazy gluttony going on.

As you can clearly see I put on some well deserved cushioning for the birth of our dear little Claire Bear.

So I am especially mindful of keeping things in balance this season.

Here are my tips that help me keep things under control:

1. Drink lots and lots of water.
2. Have a plan. I bring dishes I can fill up on and not feel bad about and try to eat a good deal before hand of healthy snacks.
3. Exercise even if it's a small amount. Keeping momentum is a big part of exercising so it's better to not totally stop. (If I do I don't know if I will ever stop again!)
4. Have exercise friends. Find other people with similar goals and tell them what you're up to.

5. Journal! Write down what you eat and how much you exercise. Looking back at your accomplishments helps a lot.

Do you have any tips or tricks that help you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...