September 9, 2011

Things I'm Eyeing As a Momma

Hi guys!
I've been doing a little surfing while holding a crying infant and here are some things I've been eyeing!
Love.. are you out there?

Hello?

There are lots of things that I thought I wouldn't want when I became a mom. Then I birthed this baby and all bets were off. I've been wanting a necklace with her initial now for.. oh... 8 weeks.

And remember this post from forever ago about babybeblessed dolls?

These are dolls that you custom order with hair color, eye color, you choose material for their clothes, and you then choose a Bible verse that is monogrammed on the doll's stomach.

You can even get little glasses or freckles monogrammed on to make the doll more personalized.
And now they have little boy dolls and personalized animal dolls too!

I think this has to be one of the sweetest ideas for a keepsake for a little kid.

Other things I've got my eye on:
Best friend Necklace $30

Name Disc $38

Simple charm $38

If I had more than one- this is adorable! My  Peas Necklace $42

Hand Stamped Name Charm Necklace $50

Dainty Initial Hearts $25

Monogrammed Silver Mommy Necklace $27

A silver and gold mommy birdie necklace for $43

This gorgeous mommy bird necklace for $32

Engraved Circle $90

4 comments:

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Those necklaces are adorable! I got a hoop one with Madeline's name on it. I decided before I went back to work I was going to buy one so that I could take her with me even we I was away from her. I LOVE it. Wear it every day! Worth the splurge. And... theose blessing dolls are so sweet. Here are my favorite sites for babies: babycheapskate.com- especially their facebook page. They post amazing deals and sales for things I never knew I wanted. babysteals.com- oh this one gets me in SO much trouble! They ALWAYS have the cutest girly things. babyhalfoff.com- cute things also. mamabargains.com- did I mention I am addicted to online shopping now??
zulilly.com- I get their emails daily never bought anything but oh I love their stuff.
Anyway, I think I started my shopping online addiction while nursing too!

The Reeds said...

I love these ideas!! Would you mind if I blogged some of these later on? I would love to see a picture of your necklace too! I NEVER thought I would like things like this... then I had her and all bets were off! :)

Jennifer Mykytiuk said...

Not at all. My necklace came from this website: http://www.poshmommyjewelry.com/posh-jewelry/for-moms/loops/wee-loops/one-wee-loop-2.html
This was my second necklace. I had a disc one first. I like this one better. I got a coupon for half off so it wasn't too expensive. I splurged because I figured if I HAD to leave her and go back to work, I could afford to buy this. Funny how mommyhood changes the most unexpected things!

The Reeds said...

Thanks Jennifer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...