September 4, 2011

Photo Op- Adorable hat

Sweet Baby Claire, our dear friend made you a hat. Would you like a cute hat too? Check out her etsy shop with adorable hats from this post. However, I don't think I chose the right time to try and photograph you... Maybe another day?
 It's a little large so it should be perfect come winter weather.

 And we got to do some more visiting with precious friends!

 I lurve lurve lurve these little leggings... SO cute.
Max got his photo op with you too! He was so sweet and kept gently rubbing your hand and head. You have a lot of sweet people around you Baby Claire.

You are seven weeks old and you have been sleeping A LOT lately. We have had a few diaper and tummy issues so I have been trying some different things with my diet and how I'm feeding you. And now you are napping a few hours each morning and in the afternoon.

I hardly know what to do with myself!

Speaking of which, I need to go and take advantage of some down time!

3 comments:

Allen said...

LOVE the hat!! Way to whip out another one Danica! We'll have to get a picture of Athan and Claire together in their hats!!

ginger ivey said...

oops...apparently allen was signed in, not me!

The Reeds said...

Aw shucks!! I just thought you were BOTH so eager to comment!! ;) Totally need a photo op with both of them. The first chilly night? We can put them in tiny adorable winter clothes. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...