August 30, 2011

The day to day...

I've been staying home with you Claire for almost seven weeks. I've officially been a "stay at home mom" for these past two weeks. People ask me if I get bored. Bored is the last thing I get! I always hear my mom in my head telling me "Only boring people get bored".

Here's what we've been up to:

Sometimes you just want to stay close but you also need to sleep. Enter- the Moby! We love it.

All of the sudden this week you are interested in music. You listen to music and will stay preoccupied. You now like your playgym and the music in your pack-n-play.

Going for walks and meeting with more little friends. Here's the duck pond that is almost empty now..:(

And our new little friend Benz.

We've gone to all cloth now. What helped us finally  make the plunge? We ran out of the diapers we got as gifts. And cloth diapers aren't as scary as I expected them to be. I was so afraid I would mess up this huge investment! Now it all seems so easy...This is my favorite diaper...
Gotta go feed you again!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Umm, yep...that diaper is pretty cute on that adorable little baby girl! Congrats, Mommy!

I am totally going to use your mom's line with my six year old! Love it!

Lindsey said...

lol I love your mom's quote!

My mom's reply was always to go clean the bathroom or vacuum or do the dishes. I learned not to complain of boredom.

The Reeds said...

Thanks! That quote ALWAYS got me. The last thing I wanted was to be boring! so I quit complaining pretty fast and now it's stuck in my head.

Brandon and April said...

Your mom is a smart woman! :)
Isn't the moby wrap great!?! I've never used one before using it this past week with Caleb! Can't believe I ever lived without it!
Congrats on the full transition to cloth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...