June 2, 2011

Laptop Languish

Hi guys!

Sorry so long with no posting. I've been an awful blogger! Since I will not be returning to school next year- I had to return my school laptop. Leaving my mac made me soo sad! I love that computer!!

So now I'm back on my PC. It's S.L.O.W. I have tried to post several times and haven't managed to upload one image. Grrr... So I'm working on that.

It's summer time here and I'm LOVING it! Summer does crazy things to a teacher. J says he's married to two women: Summer Me and School Me. And Summer Me is BAAAA-AAACK! And she's happy!

Today I went and got a changing table from a friend, a bath from another friend and used some gift cards that were burning holes in my pockets. I want to be as ready as I can be by 36 weeks just in case. You never know! I'm pretty sure we're carrying this little darling past our due date, but I don't want to be taken by surprise.

I can't wait to post with pictures! I will have more time soon. Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...